The all-inclusive price included is in Canadian dollars and include room (4 nights) and board (breakfast, lunch and dinner), the explorations, and all taxes.
Special note $300 of the fee is going directly to the Sapara nation to support the Tsitsanu high school in the Amazon rainforest. This is a model school, with a culturally appropriate curriculum, created to allow people to stay in the forest for high school.
- Accommodation for 4 nights
- All meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- The renowned kitchen staff at Stowel Lake prepares a seasonally inspired farm-to-table experience for every meal. Dishes feature their own fresh organic produce. In direct collaboration with their farmers, retreat meals are prepared simply and beautifully to feature the natural flavourful vitality of fresh whole-food ingredients. Meals are served buffet style and every meal includes dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan options.
- The 5-day exploration
- A monthly 90-minute study session via Zoom which helps us continue our learning journey from September through December 2023.
- Please note: There is no cell service at Stowell Lake, but there is wifi in the communal areas.